- Define 3D cutaway sections of the model graphically, using one or more cutting planes in any location.
- Instead of setting controls in a dialog box, simply drag an icon to create graphical cutting planes in the floor plan, Section or 3D window, then drag/rotate/move these planes into place to define and limit the 3D model view.
- Create nice cutaway views from your models quickly and easily
- Locate critical structural details even if they are in a hidden part of your model
- Visually check your model consistency in any direction, even with slanted cutting planes.
- Find the best position for your cutting planes on floor plan and section views too
For more on ArchiCAD 17 new features, visit the ArchiCAD 17 YouTube channel.