The new “Building Material” attribute, which combines cut fill, surface material, priority, physical properties and pens, is defined globally, then applied to any construction element, simplifying the user interface and allowing the same cut fill to be used consistently throughout the model.
- At the element level, pens and surfaces can be overridden as needed, including for Profiled elements
- Improved visualization of Building Materials on Composite and Profiled Structures in 3D
- ArchiCAD Building Material is the digital equivalent of real building materials used in construction; organization follows the same principles, making this method easy to adopt
- The real benefit of building materials: priority-based definition of the connection logic among composite element skins
- Easier management of material-related properties (surface material, cut fill etc.); all parameters available in one logically arranged user interface window
To see all the Building Material related video clips available on the GRAPHISOFT ArchiCAD YouTube channel, click here.