ArchiCAD: Correct Project Setup
Setting up a new ArchiCAD project or template consists of setting up the correct combinations of settings, to ensure your output drawings are of a consistent high quality.
The criteria for these combinations per view is:
Model View Options
1. Setting up new views
By creating new views you can set up your entire project file to fit any design aspect or design stage from sketch plan to submission by simply building a model and working with the correct combinations of criteria.
- ArchiCAD: Correct Project Setup (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- How to: The significance of certain "Schedule Fields" in the Interactive Schedule (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- BIMobject - for your online ArchiCAD objects - portal has been launched (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- Moses Mabhida Stadium (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- Local Sustainability Project Case Study - Update (archicadsa.wordpress.com)